General Information Location 1434 Ringwood Ave
Wanaque, NJ 07420
United States Employee Type Non-Exempt Contact Information Name Jennifer Spittler Email Description
Braen Supply, the premiere landscape, masonry, and hardware building supplier in the greater tri-state area is currently seeking a hardworking delivery driver. The successful candidate will possess valid a CDL (Class A or B), be very customer service oriented, have a clean driving record and experience operating a moffett. This position is hourly and is not exempt from overtime; overtime is paid after 40 hours are worked weekly. Hours of work are generally 7:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday, 7:00am to 1:00pm on Saturdays. Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Safety operate delivery flat bed and dump truck throughout the tri-state area including New York City
- Exercise exceptional customer service via phone, email and in person
- Product knowledge will be expected
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Braen Supply is family owned, operated, and oriented. We want the best for our employees! With that said, we promote a healthy lifestyle, offer competitive pay, encourage time off to relax and rejuvenate and provide the tools to retire in style!
Explore Our Hiring Process
- Vacation days
- Sick/personal time
- Paid Holidays
- Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Safe Harbor 401(k) contributions and employer match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Comprehensive wellness program with financial rewards!
- Braen Gear…who doesn't love a free shirt, beach towel, or jacket?
- Thanksgiving Turkey
- A blowout of a Christmas Party
- Summer Family Picnic (think zip lining, swimming, boating, eating, and the competitive Company softball game!)
- Safety Program- Get caught doing some good and earn some really cool prizes
- Matching Gift program
- Healthy snacks
You're sold, you want to be a part of the Braen team. Here's a glimpse at our hiring process.
Braen Stone Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. We are a drug-free workplace and we conduct pre-employment drug screening, physicals and background checks on all job candidates.
- Apply- We won't know you're interested if you don't apply!
- Interview- Come in once or twice so we can learn more about you and also, to meet the people you'll be working with. This is your chance to interview us too!
- Reference Checks- We'll ask you to provide us with two professional references, just another way for us to get to know you better.
- Offer Letter- Will you be a part of our team? Sign, date and return if it's a Yes!
- Background Check- Standard background check…nothing to be afraid of
- Physical and Drug Screen- We are proud to be a drug-free workplace