Off-premise delivery of food orders to catering Guests in a courteous, helpful and prompt manner. Responsible for order fulfillment and delivering orders and communicating with the To-Go Lead and Specialists to provide quality products and quick delivery that exceeds our Guests' expectations. Process Guest orders to ensure that all items are prepared accurately and in a timely manner. The driver is also a brand ambassador and therefore has to demonstrate the brand mission of Pleasing People at all times.
Every certified Delivery Driver must:
? Be a current Cracker Barrel Employee.
? Have a valid driver?s license in the state in which they reside.
? Be at least 18 years of age unless otherwise specifically authorized by Human Resources.
? Agree to a driver license check through the resident state?s Department of Motor Vehicles.
? Comply with all federal and state laws.
? Become familiar with and adhere to Cracker Barrel?s Delivery Driver Operations Manual.
? Cooperate with law enforcement.
? Report all DUI/DWI and moving violations to manager and Human Resources immediately.
? Report all thefts and damage within 24 hours.
? Respond to all requests made by ELEMENT and/or the Cracker Barrel HR Department.
? Maintain the catering vehicle as per the maintenance guide provided by ELEMENT Fleet Management.
- ?Must be able to read and communicate in English clearly and effectively.
- ? Must be able to bend at the waist and lift items up to 50 pounds to waist level.
- ? Must demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment to Guest satisfaction.
- ? Must be able to move items up to 30 pounds for distances of up to 25 feet.
- ? Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- ? Must have knowledge of the delivery area.
- ? Must have the ability to use a cell phone and interact with its features (i.e. maps, calling, texting, etc.)
- ? Previous restaurant and/or delivery experience is preferred.