Flexible hours, be part of a team that makes a difference in other people's lives. You will be driving a 15 passenger van helping others get to work. We are seeking dedicated, safety focused, and reliable candidates.
Shifts will be rotating days on and off. Please reach out to our local branch for specific hours. 232 - 8780
- Drive a 15 passenger van, transporting associates to their assignments at scheduled times in a safe and timely manner
- Advise passengers of appropriate behavior for the purpose of reinforcing established guidelines and maintaining passenger safety
- Monitors passengers during transit for the purpose of ensuring the safe transportation of all passengers
- Preforms pre-trip and post-trip inspections of the vehicle for the purpose of ensuring safe operating condition of the vehicle
- Complete reports to document trip mileages, passenger count, routing information, passenger misconduct, etc.
- Assesses incidents, complaints, accidents and/or potential emergency situations (e.g. road hazards, medical emergencies, accidents, etc.) for the purpose of resolving and/or recommending a resolution to the situation
- Cleans both interior and exterior of assigned vehicle for the purpose of ensuring safety, appearance, and sanitation of vehicle
- Fuels assigned vehicle (e.g. oil, water, fuel, etc.) for the purpose of maintaining vehicle in a safe operating condition
- Reports observations and/or incidents (e.g. discipline, accidents, inappropriate social behavior, etc.) for the purpose of communicating information to appropriate personnel for their action
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit