Driver Class C
To effectively and efficiently deliver the correct equipment and meals to airline customers while providing excellent customer service.
- Ensure customer service and safe, accurate and timely boarding of equipment and catering components on each flight.
- Communicate effectively to minimize delays and resolve problems.
- Strip dirty equipment from aircraft.
- Load aircraft in compliance with Company, Airport, Airline and Government safety regulations.
- Valid United States Class C Driver's License with clean driving record: Ability to pass a 10-year background check to obtain a SIDA badge.
- Requires good communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a 24/7 environment including nights, overnights, weekends, holidays subject to change due to shift bidding and seniority.
- Must be able to adhere to all general safety, ramp safety and food safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- This position requires being active, walking, heavy lifting and pushing 50+ lbs.
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and movews intermitlenty during shifts of 8+ hours.
Our Employees Must Be Able to:
- Work overtime when required.
- Pass a Criminal background and drug screen.
- Work assigned schedule which may include nights, weekends or holidays.