- Supervises and directs work of drivers to maximize productivity and provide safe, on-time deliveries to our valued customer base while balancing our driver's miles, hometime, and performance.
- Supports Driver Supervisor's plans and activities for each driver and communicates all needs/exceptions to Driver Supervisors for follow-up as needed.
- Maximize productivity and utilization of employees (drivers) and equipment (tractors/trailers) through communication and provide steps with planning, maintenance, safety and customer service.
- Proactively make decisions to support driver utilization and service protection, within the scope of guidelines established.
- Other duties may be assigned.
AS400 Experience preferred and Truckload Experience a plus!
Education Required: High School Diploma or GED, Bachelor's degree preferred.
Please send your resume and cover letter to