Job Description:Dakota Agronomy Partners
has an opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are looking for an Custom Applicator at our Newburg location
You will promote the proper use of crop protection products. You must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills both verbal and written. This opportunity has growth potential and offers mobility within CHS.
- Apply crop protection products with a high clearance sprayer or floater.
- Apply fertilizer and crop protection products.
- Work with patrons in a courteous and professional manner.
- Educate patrons on products being applied to fields, techniques utilized, and how you can continue to support them with products and services.
- Assist the sales staff in ensuring orders are correct and patron needs are met.
- Perform warehouse work to including driving loader, forklift, mechanics, and maintenance.
- Lift & load up to 75lbs packages of Crop Protection products, 1-2 hours per day.
- Pick up and deliver product to customers as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Work additional hours to meet business demands.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Crop protection product mixing
- Operation of application equipment
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Must meet minimum age requirement
- High school diploma or GED
- CDL or ability to obtain within 30 days
- Ability to lift/carry up to 75lbs
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must meet DOT and Company requirements
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to work additional hours to meet business demands
- Applicators License
- Chemical application education
- Previous application experience
- Farming background
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from Canada to Texas. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
The CHS Talent Acquisition Team supports recruitment for positions within CHS as well as finding opportunities for candidates within our robust network of member cooperatives. By submitting an application for any position, you give CHS permission to review your application and contact you to discuss opportunities within our member cooperatives. Minimum Years of Experience Required
1Minimum Education Required
GED / High School DiplomaCareer Type