Service Partners is currently hiring a CDL Driver to deliver and unload finished products, parts and materials to our customer locations.
Service Partners is the largest insulation distributor of quality residential insulation products and accessories in the United States. With a distribution US network of over 75 locations and 850 employees, we provide insulation, roofing, gutters and many other products to our retail and contractor customers. With 20 years of industry leadership we pride ourselves on delivering superior value to our customers.
If you are reliable and customer focused with a desire to work safely, then we want you to APPLY NOW! Why work for Service Partners?
- Generous paid time off and paid holiday benefits
- Long term career opportunities with upward mobility
- Full benefits including comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- Excellent additional benefits such as legal insurance, accident insurance, cancer coverage, Employee Purchase Program, etc.
- 401K plan with company match
Do you have what it takes?
- Safely operate a tractor trailer combination locally
- Frequent bending, stooping, pushing, pulling and lifting up 50 lbs during physical loading/unloading of trucks
- Excellent customer service skills- Our Drivers are the most important ambassadors of our company and build relationships with our customers
- Able to read, write and understand English Language, as well as, use navigation software
What qualifications do you need?
- Valid Class A driver's license
- Minimum of 1 year of verifiable commercial driving experience
- Acceptable Department of Motor Vehicle Record
- Ability to meet State and Federal transportation and medical requirements to operate a three (3) axle vehicle
TopBuild Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected Veterans/Disability.
Please visit our website at